AerFilm LHR is the original low-heat-release, low-smoke and low-toxic-gas, thin-film decorative laminate. Engineered to cover both flat and three-dimensional panels, AerFilm LHR is lightweight and economical, while providing superior texture retention and stain resistance.
- Approved and used by all major aircraft manufacturers, worldwide. Thoroughly tested and certified to meet the most stringent international regulatory requirements.
- Capable of forming onto three-dimensional parts with biaxial elongation of up to 150%. Also applicable to flat or single-contoured substrates.
- Continuous laminated and embossed roll goods or press-laminated and embossed sheets.
- Heat-activated or pressure-sensitive adhesive application.
- Superior texture retention during heat application and forming ensures that covered panels retain low-gloss, "non-plastic" look.
- Stain/solvent-resistant facing for ease of maintenance.
- Aisle facings
- Door linings
- Stowage bins
- Sidewall panels
- Lavatory walls
- Qualified to Airbus Industries Handbook 75, Boeing DMS 2291.
- Typical roll size: 100-110 yards (91-100 meters). Available with heat-activated HA211 adhesive, with pressure-sensitive PSLHR adhesive, or no adhesive.
- Maximum roll width: 60 inches (152cm).